I can't get my blog to look like what I want it to. Why? Why does it have to be so hard?
Anyhoo, I found out yesterday that I probably will not be going back to Montreal before I start my new gig with E-Z-GO. I am supposed to be starting a new distribution center basically from scratch and they want it up and running by October. Yeah... right. So I have to push forward my start date so I can get to work. I am sad I didn't get a proper goodbye with my Montrealers.
On another note, Christopher (my man) and I have been trying to catch up on all the seasons of Dexter before season 5 starts. Its a great undertaking. We have at least 21 episodes to go. But its worth it. If you are not into that show, you should be.
Callie, Meghan, Allison and I are busy planning for Lacey's bridal shower. It is going to be lovely. Does anyone know where I can find fresh pink hibiscus flowers for really cheap. I am going to candy them for the champange. Little trick I learned in Montreal.
Until next time...
OMG candied hibiscus champagne. WOWZA. sounds amazing.
ReplyDelete