So I have a tattoo that is an exact replication of this necklace...
which i have been wearing for about 5 years now. I have lost it and have therefore had to re-buy it 3 times already. I lost it again so purchase number 4 is soon to come. Hopefully I can keep tabs on it this time. Luckily urban outfitters has kept it as a product offering all those years.
I am pretty much interested in any and all jewelry portraying a swallow. So if anyone sees anything lemme know. The swallow tattoo (if you only have one) is meant to represent loyalty to your family and a promise for a safe return home. I can gladly say that it has stayed true to its meaning thus far as I am finally back home in Fort Worth for good.
It feels good to be home. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment