Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Post

I have shamlessly stolen this whole blogging idea from my friend Lacey. I hope you dont mind dear :) This is my first post. I have decided that as long as the technology to catalog my life (and easily allow friends to keep up to date) exists, I might as well take advantage of it.

My blog's name is part of a lyric from a Phoenix (my favorite band) song called Lasso. I chose it because I find that the song rather closely applies to the way I feel about previous years of my life and the "progress" made since then. There has been a lot of growth. A lot of changes. Some may even say I am doing quite well... not to say that I was ever doing terribly. The difference is now I strive to wear my real eyes.

more to come...

1 comment:

  1. hey hey!! this is great! glad to have another real friend that's also a "blog friend." :) can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete