Monday, July 19, 2010

enter trinity, stage left.

We have finally made it to season four of dexter. It has my favorite villian character ever. Trinity. I can't say too much just in case Chris reads this but his twist at the end tripped up everyone... not one Dexter fan I talked to after the season four finale premiered said they would have ever guessed that ending. Poetic genuis. We have moved through the seasons so fast now that by the time him and I finish season four, it will be a whole nother month before season five.

This weekend was awesome. C'est parfait! Friday we were going to go bowlilng at Splitsville in Arlington but they were booked until midnight. So we went to Dave & Busters instead. I won a huge lollipop. yum. Then on Saturday we went to Joe T's with Lacey, Nick, Krista and Hogan. I hadn't been to Joe T's in so long. It was delicious. Then off to Durty Murphy's for toooooo many guinesses. We ran into one of Chris' best friends Alyssa. She went to Nolan too.



Then we proceeded to get way too tipsy...




Sunday was a lazy day... of course. I think we watched 10 hours of Dexter. Yeeeeeesh! But I can't complain. At least I was in good company :)


2 comments:

  1. your blog JUST NOW showed up in my google reader feed! it was so great to meet chris, he's a cutie. but, i can't believe we didn't take any pictures that night! dang it. see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! we will get pics at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete